Our technology expertise
The Incotec software solution integrates perfectly into the architecture of your information system thanks to the mastery of the current technologies.
Incotec uses architecture-oriented services (SOA) that ensure the interoperability of application software performance. The objective is to allow the company to adapt itself quickly to a new context of market.
An open technical architecture answering the standards of Internet and corresponding to the recommendations of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium):
- Network TCP-IP, VPN, ADSL, SDSL,…
- Operating system of servers:
- Windows 2000, 2003
- Possibility of a database server under Linux
- FULL WEB
- N-tiers architecture with http server
- Application server, light client (TSE, CITRIX)
- Relational Database:
- Microsoft SQL SERVER
- IBM INFORMIX
- Interface with Active Directory, LDAP
- Entering and exiting XML streams and other asynchronous interfaces
- Universe Business Object, Crystal Reports
- Office automation tools interconnected in the software package: extraction and merging of documents with the suite Open Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SMTP server.
High standards of design
Our R&D team validates the latest technologies before integration.
- Sound quality procedures, applied throughout the project, throughout the design of the software up to the follow-up of customer sites
- Methodology corresponding to the recommendations CMM
- Design in UML, the graphic language of modelling of the data and processing
- Languages and development platforms used: .NET, C++, C#, JAVA, AJAX.
- Software engineering tools for the management of the code.