Our technology expertise
The Incotec software solution integrates perfectly into the architecture of your information system thanks to the mastery of the current technologies.
Incotec uses architecture-oriented services (SOA) that ensure the interoperability of application software performance. The objective is to allow the company to adapt itself quickly to a new context of market.
An open technical architecture:
- Operating system of servers:
- Windows 2008, 2012
- Possibility of a database server under Linux
- Full web: compatible browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- N-tiers architecture
- Application server, light client (TSE, CITRIX)
- Relational Database:
- Microsoft SQL SERVER
- Easy connection (SSO: single sign on) of users via shared authentication services (IIS, LDAP, CAS, Access Master…)
- Entering and exiting streams in XML, text, json…
- SAP Business Intelligence (Universe Business Objects, Crystal Reports)
- Office automation tools interconnected in the software package: extraction and merging of documents with the suite OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SMTP server…
High standards of design
Our R&D team validates the latest technologies before integration.
- Sound quality procedures, applied throughout the project, throughout the design of the software up to the follow-up of customer sites
- Agile software development
- Design in UML, the graphic language of modelling of the data and processing
- Languages and development platforms used:
- .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, JAVA
- C#, C++